- Before we welcome you to our company, you will undergo an intensive training program.
- We set great store by individual promotion of junior staff and employee career development.
- The opinion of our employees is very important for us. That is why we arrange regularly reviews and anonymous employee surveys.
- You are flexible, willing to learn, creative and able to work independently.
- You are open to new ideas and prepared to think across organizational boundaries.
- You are able to demonstrate good team working skills, reliability and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You must be highly motivated and able to work in a targeted environment.
- You are interested in working with people from other cultures.
- You already have a relevant professional qualification or a degree.
- You must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- We are a successful, internationally growing company.
- We offer a spacious, bright and transparent work environment.
- All our equipment is state-of-the-art - e.g. SAP is our common language around the world.
- We maintain short lines of communication with flat hierarchies.
- Our corporate philosophy is based on the "open door policy".
- We maintain a vibrant, international corporate culture.
- Our head office is located close to the local recreation area of Taunus and the city of Frankfurt.
- You can make progress with us.
- You will be involved in international cross-company projects.
- Our international company structure provides interesting tasks, contacts and opportunities for development.
- Our employees are always selected, recruited and promoted on the basis of their qualifications and skills. We operate equal opportunity and non-discrimination policies.
Please send your application documents to:
Erich Jaeger GmbH + Co. KG
Strassheimer Str. 10
Information about privacy
Your application by e-mail will be transmitted to us in unencrypted form. Only the HR department and decision-makers are aware of the contents of your documents.
We use and process your personal data as part of our online application procedure. Your personal data will be deleted after completion of the selection process - at the latest after 6 months.