The system is used in all important industrial sectors: from the passenger car to the commercial vehicle and agricultural sectors through to defense technology.
- Meets all SAE/USCAR-2 requirements
- Works best from -40° F to + 185° F (-40°C to +85°C)
- High reliability through extremely resistant connector system
- Connection is waterproofed in plugged and unplugged condition (IPX9K)
- Plug with double contact locking (OE standard) and strain relief
- Easy installation (socket is ready for "Plug & Play")
The 8 Gbit/s system is based on the 12-pin SAE J3008 connector system, which has been successfully used in the US market for over 2 years by one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world. The plug-in system transmits camera data and signals from the tire pressure sensors from the trailer to the cockpit of a full-size pickup truck. The data transmission rate of the camera signals from the trailer to the towing vehicle is up to 100 Mbit/s
The easy-to-install connection at the rear of the pickup is completely watertight – in plugged in as well as unplugged condition. When plugged in, the cap of the 12-pin connector secures the data cable to prevent it from being accidentally pulled out.