The high-speed connector transmits sensor and camera data from the trailer to the cockpit of the towing vehicle.
- Meets all SAE/USCAR-2 requirements
- Works best from -40° F to + 185° F (-40°C to +85°C)
- High reliability through extremely resistant connector system
- Connection is waterproofed in plugged and unplugged condition (IPX9K)
- Plug with double contact locking (OE standard) and strain relief
- Easy installation (socket is ready for "Plug & Play")
Based on the proven 15-pin system according to ISO 12098 for commercial vehicles, we developed a connector system for the quick transmission of digital signals.
- Two shielded 2-pin data lines
- Transmission rate of 1 Gbit/s
- 12 power pins up to 20 Amp
- Watertight both plugged in and out
- Easy installation
- Robust socket housing
The bird's-eye view system for towing vehicles will significantly improve the road safety when it comes to handling trucks with trailers and semi-trailers. The system includes cameras at strategic position on both the truck and the trailer, which constantly provide the driver with visual data from the vehicles surrounding.
The data transmission from the trailer cameras to the driver's cabin is enabled by one of our innovative trailer connector systems featuring high-speed data connectors with transmission rates of up to 1 Gbps.